1) they are speaking of images of people under 18
2) there was NO CONTACT
3) there was NO HARM, done to any of children in those images.
4) Many in law enforcement have conceded that practically all the sexually explicit images of children circulating on the net are from the same stack of yellowing pages found in the back of X-rated shops BEFORE it became ILLEGAL, only digitized. In 1977 250 child pornography magazines were circulating in the United States.
5) Those pictures tend to be twenty to fifty years old, made overseas, badly re-reproduced, and for the most part pretty chaste. Perhaps that is why federal or state agents never show journalists the contraband.
6) Law enforcement considers child pornography as images of a crime scene.
7) Title 18: 2252(a)(b) LAW is the only law where someone can go to prison for looking at crime scene images.
8) Child pornography is an images of a crime scene therefore a victimless crime because the harm has already been done by the perpetrator. Often they document the abuse of children in third-world countries. However, more commonly, Kids are making records of their own sexual exploits(sexting).
9) Those that actually sexually abuse a child to make child pornography rarely get caught.
10) Over 95% of those that sexually abuse a child are family, relatives, close friends. Less than 1% of child sexual abuse is at the hands of strangers.
11) Over 500,000 children under five were killed during the first days of the Iraq war to date it is over ONE MILLION this isn't including all the children killed in Afghanistan where is your outrage.
12) The fear industrial complex is composed of politicians, activist groups and corporations that all sell us on the idea that they can provide safety from the very dangers they are scaring us about.
13) Sensational false and/or misleading statistics underhandedly increase fear in the community, brought about by politicians, and the radical right often resulting in 'knee-jerk' reactions and legislation which does nothing to protect children from sexual and/or other violence and abuse. What this does is interfer in the lifestyle of law-abiding citizens and wastes millions of dollars of taxpayer funding.
14) Jury nullification the only TRUE path because the politicians and the child abuse industry relentlessly keeps you scared. Jurors need to nullify laws they consider unjust or incorrect, that is either immoral or wrongly applied to the defendant. Unless an actual child was harmed by the defendant they should be set free. In the past it’s been used for the Alien and Sedition Acts, the Fugitive Slave Acts and Prohibition.
15) Child Pornography is not antecedent to actual child sexual abuse to say looking at child pornography actually harms the person in the image is VOODOO. Your antipathy to child porn is noted; However unless a child is ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY HARMED any furtive attempts to say otherwise by the prosecution's use of logical fallacies are a cause for #JURY NULLIFICATION.
Dana Wilson tells judge, ‘I am broken, your honor’ at sentencing for child pornography possession